We are hiring an experienced Python developer in Kyiv. Your main responsibility will be the further development of our crawling technologies.
One of our goals is to be a global company. Our headquarter is located in Copenhagen, but we have employees in multiple European countries and in the Middle East.
We already have a small marketing team in Kyiv, and now we are building a team of developers, and you will be a part of this journey from the start. Being a part of that team involves the following responsibilities:
● Have an overview of a big and complex system and identify areas for improvement
● Build solutions that scale as the amount of data and number of users grow
● Participate in a scrum development process
You may be a good fit if you have…
● Previous experience working with bigger applications
● Strong programming skills in Python
● Familiarity with PHP
● Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
Experience with the following is a benefit:
Other personal skills:
You are fluent in English.
You will mainly be working from a shared office space, but you always have the option to work from home
We offer an independent position with great opportunities to influence our products and services. Our culture and environment is very informal and casual and we all share a common vision of creating outstanding software products and making the world a better place. You will be a part of a young small innovative team of passionate colleagues working as one to achieve common goals.
How to apply
To apply for the job just reach out to Olia Trachuk ([email protected]).