If you’re interested in a review of MarketScape MS4, please check this review from Jinfo. Since the review was done two years ago, we launched MS5, which adds an end-user oriented application to our software platform. For a demo of MS5 please contact our sales team.
From the review:
MarketScape MS4 is a content integration platform which is used by market intelligence and information management professionals in mid-size and large international companies to search, manage and access external open access and licensed information.
- Introduces MarketScape including its audience and customer base which includes major brands and international pharmaceutical companies
- Delves into the key advantages provided by the product
- Looks at the multiple information sources available to bring into the platform and monitor. These include science, regulatory information, patents, business news and market research; licensed content from a number of the major information providers; as well as individual web sources and the capability to add single news articles
- Assesses the usability of the tool for managing access to multiple content sets
- Evaluates the technology and the design of the interface
- Highlights its output functions, including the newsletter setup capabilities
- Looks at the array of administration tools in the platform
- Examines the value of the product for both information managers and end users
- Describes the help and training available to users, including the Knowledge Centre
- Sets out the pricing options